Girl, 2, electrocuted by bank ATM | Bangkok Post: news

News >

Girl, 2, electrocuted by bank ATM

- +

TRANG – A two-year-old girl, Parichat Noopinit, has been in a coma for more than a week since being electrocuted when she touched a bank ATM at a gas station. 

The girl’s much older sister Panadda Bamrund said on Wednesday that she took her little sister along with her to withdraw money at a gas station in tambon Thung Krabue of Yan Ta Khao district.

She withdrew cash from an ATM of the Bangkok Bank situated next to an ATM operated by Siam Commercial Bank (SCB).

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

0 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments