Fire at beauty salon
- Published: 22/01/2013 at 10:48 AM
- Online news:
Five fire trucks responded to alarms that a beauty salon was ablaze on Soi Tangmo, Buakhao.
The commercial building contained 49 Beauty Salon and a clothing shop, and the flames were spreading toward 99 Internet shop and Puan Pom hair salon.
Following a long battle with the blaze, fire fighters finally got it under control. It is suspected that faulty electrical equipment in the beauty salon caused the fire. Owner of all impacted businesses were called in for questioning as the investigation continued.