1 - 3 of 3 results for "electrocuted"
Most searched keywords
1. news | 25 Nov 2013
» A man was found dead after he was apparently electrocuted while using a smartphone in his home in Rayong’s Klaeng district on Monday.
2. learning | 14 Jun 2013
Easy English news
» The latest to die was a young wild male elephant whose trunk became entangled in a 220 volt farm electric fence inside the boundary of the park.
3. news | 22 Oct 2013
» SURAT THANI ― Park officials on Tuesday said they are investigating the death of a wild female elephant believed to have been electrocuted and killed on an orchard near Tai Rom Yen National Park in Kanchanadit district....