HERE I LIKE
The latest fashions at Siam Square are catering for target groups on the new website www.hereilike.com.
Under the concept of "The right place, trendy with promotion", HereiLike was introduced to target teenagers whose lifestyle is modern, self-confident and creative, said Rujirapun Jungrungreangkit, vice-president of Social Synergy Media, the website's owner.
There are many interesting shops in the Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery and MBK area, and HereiLike will serve as a channel where shop owners can be in touch with customers and run advertising, public relations pushes, promotions and activities. Companies can update their latest fashion trends on the website.
Currently around 100 shops have joined the website, and it's expected to total about 500 shops by the end of this year.
Major product categories on the website cover fashion, food, education, beauty, gadgets and entertainment.
Besides Siam Square, HereiLike will expand to other chic spots such as Thong Lor, Ekamai and Chatuchak market.
Latest stories in this category:
- Apple's Cook grilled in Congress on offshore taxes
- Cannes buzz: ‘Behind The Candelabra’
- Distance no problem
- New Xbox is 'entertainment hub'
- Microsoft readies new Xbox as entertainment hub
- Tumblr fans get sassy on Yahoo! takeover news
- Yahoo! vows not to ruin Tumblr after $1.1 bn takeover
- Yahoo unveils makeover of Flickr site