On Tuesday, April 23, fans of Justin Bieber are taking to Twitter to celebrate the singer's latest milestone number of followers.
The international pop star now has more than 38 million people following him on Twitter.
His followers, known as "Beliebers," are celebrating this momentous achievement by making "#38MillionBeliebersStrong" the number one trending topic around the world on April 23 at 2:30pm GMT.
Also causing a buzz is Greek football club Olympiakos, which it has just been announced will face English Premier League side Liverpool this summer for Steven Gerrard's testimonial game, a friendly match played between two sides to honor a player, who typically has served his club for more than ten years.
The top 10 most talked about topics on Twitter on April 23 at 2:30 pm GMT are:
05. #Takibim Karsiliklidir
06. Feliz Día del Libro
07. Chris Gayle
08. São Jorge
10. Sin Cola
Latest stories in this category:
- Music lovers seek to pump up digital audio quality
- Twitter adds photo sharing to direct messages
- US man arrested for 'revenge porn' website extortion
- Connect to culture
- French culture minister snubs Google at major Paris event
- World writers demand UN charter to curb state surveillance
- US, Britain 'spying on virtual world'
- Facebook joins NYU in artificial intelligence lab