With the US election debates due to air on October 3, 11, 16 and 22 from 9pm EST each night, Microsoft is offering golden Halo 4-themed avatar costumes to anyone who watches three of the four events via the Xbox Live service.
A virtual set of Halo 4 Warrior Armor rewards election debate viewers. ©All rights reserved - Microsoft
Open to Xbox Live Rewards members in the United States, the scheme recognizes that some participants might be looking for the shortest route to that temptingly shiny Halo 4 Warrior Armor, specifying that 30 minutes' viewing per debate is enough to qualify.
Little do they know that 30 minutes is more than enough to get a mind hooked on the potent combination of hot politics and professional word wrestling.
Xbox Live Rewards Election 2012 page (including rewards program sign-up): rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/landing/election-2012
Latest stories in this category:
- Top iPad apps: 'Fast & Furious 6: The Game'
- 'Kill Mittal' game capitalises on French workers' struggle
- New Xbox is 'entertainment hub'
- New Xbox One unveiled as home entertainment hub
- How to watch the Xbox Reveal event on May 21
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA