The upcoming secret agent anthology James Bond: 007 Legends borrows the Goldfinger theme for its title sequence, one which wears its Hollywood credentials on its sleeve.
Bond will take on the likeness of Daniel Craig throughout, in a game which pulls episodes from Goldfinger, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Moonraker, License to Kill and Die Another Day.
Craig will be joined by Michael Lonsdale (Hugo Drax), Richard Kiel (Jaws), Carey Lowell (Pam Bouvier), Toby Stephens (Gustav Graves), Rory Kinnear (Tanner) and Judi Dench (M).
A level based on Skyfall will then be added via download following the North American debut of Bond film number 23 on November 9.
The game itself releases October 16 on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America (from October 19 in Europe), with a Wii U version expected before the end of the year.
Activision's film tie-in arrives two weeks before Warner Bros' Lego The Lord of the Rings and Disney's Wreck-It Ralph.
007 Legends: Opening Credit Cinematic - youtu.be/e8pMbx02zwk
Official website: 007legends.com
Latest stories in this category:
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day
- Gaming Gets Serious