Universe Mode is making a return in WWE '13, enabling players to create their own TV shows and pay-per-view events, peruse statistics, and follow feuds and storyline.
Decide how feuds play out in the 'WWE '13' Universe Mode ©All rights reserved - Yuke's / THQ
It's another aspect that will be used to recall the mid- to late-nineties Attitude Era, a time period that the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii game is trading on.
Harking back to a sport's golden age aids in making WWE '13 distinctive and is something that basketball series NBA 2K has become rather adept at since NBA 2K11.
"Explore Universe Mode 3.0" trailer: youtu.be/95ZewhSMZUs
Official website: wwe.thq.com
Wrestlers face off during a 'WWE '13' cut scene ©All rights reserved - Yuke's / THQ
Latest stories in this category:
- Top iPad apps: 'Fast & Furious 6: The Game'
- 'Kill Mittal' game capitalises on French workers' struggle
- New Xbox is 'entertainment hub'
- New Xbox One unveiled as home entertainment hub
- How to watch the Xbox Reveal event on May 21
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA