Largely silent since August's ten screenshots, Grand Theft Auto V studio Rockstar has released a piece of artwork illustrating a scene from the game -- an assault team dressed up in pest control gear.
The image refers back to GTA V's first (and so far only) official trailer, and the name of a nearby shop, Anna Rex, refers to a satirical fashion chain from GTA IV, but Rockstar's accompanying commentary looks forward to "lots of info coming next month."
GameStop-owned magazine Game Informer is already known to have Grand Theft Auto V as its December issue cover story (due early November), and with many game fans having by then determined whether or not to plump for Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, Black Ops II and the like, Rockstar will be keen to establish Grand Theft Auto V as the next essential purchase.
Latest stories in this category:
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA
- Twitch TV launches on Xbox 360
- 'Anno Online' opens doors to city-building public
- 'Gran Turismo 6' announced ... for PlayStation 3?
- Rideable Pokémon, Paris streets in 'X & Y' trailer
- Top iPhone apps: Dumb Ways To Die, Hardest Game Ever 2