"Almost Famous" and "Glee" star Kate Hudson is the face of Nintendo's latest brain training game, "Brain Age: Concentration Training."
The game marks a series transition from the old Nintendo DS to the newer Nintendo 3DS and its popular, big screen sibling the Nintendo 3DS XL.
Fellow "Glee" star Dianna Agron had appeared in adverts for "Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone" and "Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask", while Penelope Cruz and sister Monica extolled the virtues of "New Super Mario Bros 2."
Trailer - Brain Age: Concentration Training with Kate Hudson: youtu.be/g-o0VvRkUAU
Latest stories in this category:
- Game on
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day