Mexico and Manchester United striker Chicharito will be joining Lionel Messi on the North American cover of "FIFA 14."
The 22-year-old center forward joined Manchester United from Mexican side Guadalajara for an undisclosed fee in 2010, scoring 50 goals in 117 games since then, and netting three times over Mexico's three fixtures at the 2013 Confederations Cup in Brazil.
An alternative Messi-only cover, to be used internationally, will also be made available.
The Barcalona and Argentina forward has made the cover of a FIFA game three times now since partnering with Electronic Arts in 2012.
He was previously the face of "Pro Evolution Soccer," a vacancy filled by Real Madrid's Portugese winger Cristiano Ronaldo, while material for this year's "PES 2014" has featured the Champions League winning team Bayern Munich.
Latest stories in this category:
- Game on
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day