Since being made free as part of Apple's fifth birthday anniversary celebrations, the action adventure platform Badland has proved popular with iPhone users around the world, topping this week's charts in numerous countries. Details of this and other top free iPhone applications by country for the week, by number of downloads, recorded on July 10, can be found below.
How To Cook Everything (food & drink)
The legendry Badland game appeared for free (rather than paid) along with numerous other apps on iTunes this week as part of the service's fifth birthday celebrations. The game is an action adventure platform that has won numerous awards.
Tiny Wings (games)
Another previously paid app that has been made free as part of the fifth anniversary celebrations, Tiny Wings is a fun game in which users play as a small flightless bird who must slide down slopes in an effort to get airborne.
Guess The Song Crazy (games)
Translated into English as "Guess The Song Crazy," this application challenges players' music knowledge by asking them to guess the song.
Latest stories in this category:
- Game on
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day