Apple's iPhone 5 is likely to hit stores in Thailand by the end of this month, according to the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC).
The NBTC reported on Wednesday that it has approved Apple Inc's request to sell its new iPhone 5 smartphone in the country.
Prices of iPhone 5 should be close to iPhone 4s prices at 22,000 baht for 16 gigabytes, 26,000 baht for 32gb and 30,000 baht for 64gb, the NBTC said.
Photo by Patipat Janthong
Latest stories in this category:
- Latest Porsche-designed BlackBerry comes in very limited edition
- Is Samsung developing smartphone fingerprint scanners?
- Consumer Reports proclaims Samsung Galaxy SIV the best smartphone
- User loyalty is stronger towards Apple than any other tech brand: survey
- Samsung offering $800,000 reward for killer apps
- Distance no problem
- A smart and Bold BB
- The beautiful game