Carrying your iPad abroad and running data roaming service has become easier with the "AIS Roaming App" launched specifically for iPad users and compatible with both the GSM Advanced and One-Two-Call systems. The app comes with four functions:
Roaming service fee: Users can check the roaming service rate of the country they are travelling to.
Eco package: Users can search for a save-cost service package and apply for it themselves, anywhere anytime in the world.
Personal data change: Users can change their personal data any time they are abroad.
Data usage check: Helps users get real-time details of the service package and check the remaining balance they can use.
Latest stories in this category:
- 5G tests under way in New York
- 3G will boost mobile, tablet sales to a record 25 million
- Latest Porsche-designed BlackBerry comes in very limited edition
- Is Samsung developing smartphone fingerprint scanners?
- Consumer Reports proclaims Samsung Galaxy SIV the best smartphone
- User loyalty is stronger towards Apple than any other tech brand: survey
- Samsung offering $800,000 reward for killer apps
- Distance no problem