Now you can share your feelings and support your friends, your loved ones and society through social networking with the "franK Society" mobile app, developed by social network agency iGnite Asia, with support from K Bank.
The app allows mobile phone users to send video clips, sound clips, and texts to share their good feelings, disclose what's on their mind, offer confessions, or apologise to receivers. Once the receivers reply to the sender's requests, a heart image will pop up on the sender's phone. The heart image can be exchanged for a reward.
Users can collect the heart points to exchange for a special gift via the "franK Gang". The heart points can be transformed to help charities, foundations, hospitals, children, or animals. "franK Society was introduced in early October and received a warm welcome with more than 10,000 downloads and is ranked in the top three of the lifestyle category in the app stores," said Jirath Pavaravadhana, chief executive officer of iGnite Asia.
Latest stories in this category:
- Microsoft bringing big improvements to speech recognition on Windows Phones
- Beware of the AVG virus app
- China's Huawei launches world's slimmest smartphone in London
- Vine-style video sharing coming to Instagram: report
- Unofficial Vine app lets Windows phone users upload micro movies
- Microsoft's 'Forza Motorport 5' moves toward realism
- Is Apple getting serious about gaming?
- Apple leader admits e-book prices rose with iPad launch