Samsung will officially unveil the Galaxy S4, the much-anticipated successor of the Galaxy S3 (launched in May 2012), on March 14 in New York.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 follows the S3 which was launched in May 2012.
Its features remain unknown but according to rumors on specialized high-tech sites, the Galaxy S4 could have a 5-inch AMOLED display, a 13 mp camera and an Exynos 5 Octa processor with eight cores.
Samsung has chosen to organize an exclusive event to launch its new upmarket smartphone rather than unveil it at the World Mobile Congress taking place this week in Barcelona.
During the CES in Las Vegas, the South Korean manufacturer announced that it had sold over 100 million smartphones from its Galaxy range since 2010.
Latest stories in this category:
- 3G will boost mobile, tablet sales to a record 25 million
- Latest Porsche-designed BlackBerry comes in very limited edition
- Is Samsung developing smartphone fingerprint scanners?
- Consumer Reports proclaims Samsung Galaxy SIV the best smartphone
- User loyalty is stronger towards Apple than any other tech brand: survey
- Samsung offering $800,000 reward for killer apps
- Distance no problem
- A smart and Bold BB