Koh Lanta, Krabi 81150
Location:Koh Lanta Yai, Phra Ae Beach
|Summary of 28 reviews :||
Nakara Long Beach Resort is situated right in the middle of Long Beach or Phra Ae Beach, the longest beach on Lanta Island. Nakara Long Beach Resort provides with different styles in Nakara long beach Resort (Natural Wooden style bungalow with more facilities). Each room incorporates with Modern Contemporary Asian Style with fully equipped which makes it a perfect choice for your dream vacation.
All of our cozy and comfortable bungalows with a view of the Andaman Sea from your private balcony. Offers 137 guest rooms are well-equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, refrigerator, coffee and tea making facility are also available. Each of our western-style bathrooms with hot and cold water shower provided.
Housekeeping service/personal was great but the staff at the resturant/breakfast was bad/lazy.
Värsta hotellet på resan! Hoppas inte att vi fick en nyrenoverad bungalow för den var sliten, ful och bjöd inget på något extra. Vi bad om både hårfön och vattenkokare för att kunna göra mat till vår bebis men de kunde inte ge os något av det. Vattenkokare kunde vi få om vi betalde 500 bath! Restaurangen var ett skämt. Dålig service. De glömde bort vår sons pannkaka och när den väl kom var glassen till slut, trots det fick vi betala lika mycket. Otrevliga och nonchalanta servitörer. Poolen var fin men det fanns inte skugga nånstanns på hela anläggningen för oss med med små barn. Hela poolområdet stank bajs från toaletterna. Det var så äckligt att vi inte klarade av att vara där. Vi lämnade efter två dagar, trots att vi skulle vara där fyra. Vi klarade inte av stället och då har vi ändå bott budget och var vana med billiga hotell.
Schöner Ort, nette Anlage
When we arrived the Resort in the morning we were allowed to check in hours before normal time :) A nice and quiet place with bungalows from 10 to 150 mtrs from a beautiful and quiet beach. Some of the bungalows are newly renovated and others are not. We stayed in one of the latter and cheapest, standard bungalows. It was clean and more than good enough for us and our nearly 3 yrs old son. It was the bathroom that suffered a bit. The wallpaint was somewhat rare and all the water from the shower didn t drain properly, but everything was cleaned by the staff each day. The pools and area were nice and clean, good and cheap food, both free and payable Wi-Fi in lobby, nice and helpful staff. The bar and restaurant was nice, but they could have been more structured when ordering and delivering the food and drinks. The first day we were amazed by how they managed to be so unstructured, but it got much better during our stay. If so happens, just take it with a smile. You re on vacation :) Thanks to Le, Anisa and Joy in the bar, Mo in the restaurant, the chef and the other staff :) We will certainly consider this Resort next time. Maybe we will afford to book a De Luxe or Superior bungalow, without it being really necessary.
All by Internet and it went smooth. No problems at all.
Nakara Long Beach Resort is a very good location. We stayed there from feb.10-15. The room was great, had just been renovated and was a very nice room with a great balcany! The breakfast that was included in the price has a lot to be desired, not very good at all. Very poor choices and not very fresh. We ended up going elsewhere. There is no coffee pot in the room so you have to get coffee in the restaurant and you are not allowed to bring back to your room. Once you leave the breakfast area you cannot go back in. It is a very nice resort however the management our very cheap and nickel and dime you to death. Overall if you can get past the cheapness of the resort and just relax and enjoy your beautiful surroundings, then all is okay. We had a very nice time, we just did not let the little things get to us!
sawadee was very good, very easy to use!
The staff is not frindly. Never smiles. But we order delux bungalow and it was very good.
We had a great vacation at Nakara. We stayed in a standard bungalow with our two kids (1 and 4 yrs) and were very satisfied with the room (had one double bed, one single and a baby cot). The pool area was good, and included a big pool for children. The location of the hotel was superb (situated by the sea). The breakfast was great, offered different kinds of bread, egg, fruit, yoghurt etc. The restaurant was also good with friendly staff. Free wi-fi was offered in the lobby (in Phuket it costs 100B/hour).
We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel. Nice people in the staff. Eating at the hotel requires a lot of time and patiens, and we had some problems with the hot water in our rooms. Otherwise we are very pleased with everything.
Vi är väldigt nöjda med detta boende. De uppgraderade oss utan kostnad pga av fullbokning. Finns inget att klaga på. Trevlig och hjälpsam personal, bra läge precis vid stranden. Fin pool. Bra restaurang på Hotellområdet.
Magnificent place for a family with small kids. Clean modern rooms, excellent restaurant and swimming pools.
The bungalows was not very good. It rains through the roof in some of the bungalows and it was open space between the door and the wall. Much mosquitos in the area. The staff was very nice and the beach was beautiful with nice restaurants and bars at the beach. Short way into Saladan where it was shopping and restaurants. Nice place.
Very good service.
Hotel is only a litlle 3 star, but it has a wonderful placement at the Beach. The morning Restaurant is awfully, but rest of the Day the Restaurnt is very good & reasonable , strange ? I will not describe the Room, because the Hotel, first gave us an unrenovated Room, although we were promised a renovated Romm ! Sawadee helped us to get another, much better. Do not ordered if You not are garanted a renovated Room.
Sawadee has been very helpfull, But The Hotel Manager didn t help them , when he in the first place gave us a very bad Room (Frontpage Villa, which not is especially cheap). We had to ask Sawadee about helping ! and They did so. Thanks.
:: Standard Bungalow ::
Total Size: 34 sq.m. The stylish natural wood-built bungalows without sea views are situated round the back of the resort but still just a minute walk from the beach. The unit has one double bed setup or two single beds setup allowing for a maximum of two persons per bungalow.
:: Superior Bungalow ::
Total Size: 39 sq.m. Our stylish wood built air-con bungalows with limited sea views are just some steps to the beach. Every bungalow has its own balcony, air conditioning, cable TV, safety box and a modern western style bathroom. The unit has one double bed setup or one single bed plus one double bed setup allowing for a maximum of three adults per bungalow.
:: Deluxe Bungalow ::
These tropical wooden-bungalows are smaller sized version of those Luxury bungalows, ideally designed for a couple or a young family. The unit has one double bed setup or two single beds setup allowing for a maximum of two adults per bungalow.
:: Luxury Bungalow ::
This type of bungalows offers what it is offered on the Beachfront type but the difference is they are not by the beach. You could wake up to the sound of gentle surf and see romantic views from your private balcony. Most resorts would call these 20 limited units partial sea view and garden view bungalows as they are literally a few steps away from the beach. Most of these units have one double bed plus one single bed setup allowing for a maximum of four adults per bungalow (with an extra bed).
:: Beachfront Bungalow ::
The bungalow boasts a private balcony with breathtaking views of sunset scene in the evening and only a couple of steps away from the beach. Our 11 beachfront bungalows equipped with air-conditioning, flat screen cable TV., DVD player, kettle and coffee & tea facility, safety box, fridge, and a modern western-style shower room with electric water heater. The units have several different bed setups allowing for maximum of three adults per bungalow.
:: Resort Layout ::
SERVICE & FACILITIES
:: Restaurant ::
:: Services & Facilities ::
- Private balcony
- Cable TV.
- Free wireless internet(Wi-Fi) around lobby area
- Non-smoking room
- Coffee and tea in room(Beachfront, Luxury and Deluxe bungalows only)
- In-room safe deposit box(Except Standard bungalows)
- Hair dryer(Beachfront, Luxury and Deluxe bungalows only)
- Bathrobe(Beachfront, Luxury and Deluxe bungalows only)
- Seaside swimming pool with children pool
- Pool towels in room
- Sun beds
- Traditional Thai massage service by the swimming pool area
- Laundry service available
- Tickets, tours, transfer and scooter rental services
- Free shuttle bus service once a day at 11:30 hours from Resort to Saladan town, which is just 10 minutes away where banks and shops are.
- 24 - hours security
- The conference room for 60 - 80 persons
- Credit card accepted: Visa and Master cards only
- Main Child Swimming pool: 8m x 6m x 0.4m - 1m
- Swimming pool (by Superior bungalows area): 6m x 6m x 1.5m
- Conference room: Size: 7m x 20m, For 60 - 80 Seats
- Restaurant: Breakfast area 16m x 25m 150 seats, Indoor 12m x 16m 60 seats, Outdoor(Bar by the beach) 16m x 25m 80 seats
- Main Adult Swimming pool: 8m x 25m x 1.20m - 1.80m
:: Activities ::
:: Nearby Attraction ::
- Marine National Park
- Phi Phi Island or Koh Phi Phi
- 4 Islands (Koh Hai, Koh Chuek, Koh Mook (Emerald Cave), Koh Kradan)
- Koh Rok (Koh Rok Nork and Koh Rok Nai)
- Kayaking at Koh Talabeng and BuBu Island
- Elephant trekking at Khao Mai Kaew Cave & Tiger Cave
- Visiting rubber tree plant and factory all around the island
- Sightseeing around the island at Marine National Park, Waterfall, Sea Gypsy (Fisherman) Village
- Thai boxing show every Tuesday and Friday (During Dry and Peak Seasons only)
:: Festival ::
- Laanta Lanta (a cultural festival annually held in March)
- Boat-floating ceremony (Sea Gypsy’s customs)
:: General Information ::
- Peak Season: mid December - mid January
- Dry Season: November - mid December, mid January – end April
- Green Season: May - October
- Check-in time: Between 13.00 hrs and 21.00 hours
- Check-out time: by 11.00 hours
- Boat Schedule: During Dry and Peak seasons there will be 08.00 hours service and 13.00 hours service from Krabi to Koh Lanta. Please check with us for boat schedule during Green season
- Joined van transfer: Many times a day from Krabi Town, Krabi Airport, Trang train station to the Resort
- Koh Lanta is part of Krabi province; it is one of the most popular beaches of Thailand’s Andaman Sea west coast.
Nakara Long Beach Resort is situated right in the middle of Long Beach or "Phra Ae Beach"
where the longest sandy beach(rocks-free) lied along the north west coast of the island.(around 3 km in length).
- Car journey takes only 2 hours to the resort from Krabi International Airport(1 hour by plane from Bangkok to the airport). The resort is only 10 minutes(4 km) away from Saladan, the city centre of the island.