|Summary of 34 reviews :||
Baan Andaman is a guest house accommodation style with western and Asian influence. The guest house is located very near Thara park and the within walking distance to the city's night life. We provide guest room with cleanliness and security concern, our room on the fourth floor confront sea view and our guest have room function base on their request (twin/double or family rooms) Baan Andaman provide international standard facilities which included transportation service to Airport, complimentary schedule shuttle bus, service to shopping center town-Aon Nang beach, fax and Bern photocopying service, tour desk service, taxi service, high speed internet and etc.
是一间3层高的小旅馆，环境很不错，家具很新、光线充足、感觉很干净。唯一不足的是冲凉房的淋浴器，是固定的，没办法控制水量的大小和方向。没有吹风筒。 每天固定有几趟免费巴士送到市集，但不包回来。我们在市集逛完以后步行回来，大概半小时。 位置远离市集，附近有类似政府办公楼，很清静。 可以在旅店预定到甲米机场的的士，500株一趟（的士很大，估计可以坐6、7人）。
Great value. Nice,comfortable,clean room,15 mins walk from main town. Excellent breakfast ,friendly and helpful staff. Also,use of swimming at nearby sister hotel.
Very reliable and great rates
Nice place to spend a few days, quiet out of town location, short walk to the ferry terminal and night market by the river, attentive staff, complementary use of pool at adjacent hotel and 7 Eleven Store nearby for all your needs. Breakfast was ok but could be better! A couple of local restaurants nearby but better choice in town. Our age – 62 years
Marvelous place to stay. Fantastic staff. Had a great extended stay.
Helt ok hotell, det enda som störde var att något gnagde i väggen under natten...
This hotel was great value. The room was quite large, quiet and really nicely decorated. The balcony was really nice and the hotel gave the option of using the pool of the sister hotel located steps away (although we never used this). The hotel offers free transportation into town but the return to the hotel is the responsibility of the guest. We would highly recommend this hotel.
r24thailand.com responded within an hour of our booking request. We were very pleased with the rates provided. Our only recommendation would be to provide more options for searching for hotels on the main webpage as we literally clicked on every hotel until we found the type we were looking for.
Friendly and helpful receptions.Keep up the good work.
Advantages: - Staff was very helpfull. Spoke English very well and gave us a lot of tips. - Quiet neighbourhood. - Good breakfast. - Reasonable price for the room. Disadvantages: - Bathroom needs refreshment. - Wirelles had a little bit weak range.
Fast, on time, without problem.
Food was excellent, room clean and well equiped and the service very kind and helpfull.We liked this hotel very much and will chose it again for the next trip to Thailand.
Best rooms were facing one of the town s most trafficed streets and car traffic was very bothersome due to badly isolated windows. The hotel could not accomodate our request of quiet room even though the request was made upon booking weeks before our arrival. Light was pooring into the room at 6 in the morning which did not have any blinds or light isolating curtains.
The staff were wonderfully friendly and helpful, the room clean and well presented, and the location very convenient for our needs - within walking distance of the long boat pier and Krabi centre/shops. We had a room on the top floor facing the street and worried it might be noisey but as there is no traffic at night in that part of Krabi it was very quiet.
Nice walking distance from city centre, approx 10 minutes. Close to the river/sea. Nice surroundings.
Easy and correct, as always!
"Bann" or "Baan" in Thai word as the same of House and "Andaman" word this the name of Andaman sea in south of Thailand is your resting place and starting point for all your Krabi interests.
:: We believe ::
- That we provide our guests with a clean and secure environment supported with the services of excellent and friendly staff
- That the success of our business is attained through quality services to our guests
- That we provide good quality, reasonably priced food produced in a clean kitchen and served in the comfort of our small restaurant but big heart
- That we provide comfortable accommodation to our guests in our 16 rooms
- That we conduct our business in an ethical manner respecting local and international laws, regulations, customs and culture
- That our profits should be shared among our owners, staff and when possible provide charitable contributions back to the community in which we live
- That the values, ideas, culture and lifestyle of all people should be respected where those beliefs in turn allow individuals to respect others and do no harm.
:: Superior Room ::
:: Deluxe Room ::
:: In room amenities ::
- Air-conditioned in every room
- Refrigerator in room
- Cable TV with remote control
- Mini bar set
- Safe deposit box
- Room with hot and cool water
- Medical service (on call)
- Welcome fruit juice drink
- Welcome fruits set in room
- Daily maid service
- Wake up call service
- High speed internet service
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle mini bus service to Krabi Town Shopping Center
- Taxi service
- Tour desk service
- Fax and Bern Photocopying Service
- Free High speed internet service
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Room service
:: Other Services ::
We have Krabi maps, business cards and pamphlets so you can find your way back "home", big comfy seats, a limited selection of books, The Bangkok Post delivered daily, Thai newspapers delivered daily, the Krabi newspapers delivered once a week, magazines and other reading materials.
There are board games available – ask the staff.
We also provide on site a credit card payment system, cigarettes and lighters, SIM cards if you need a Thai number and mobile phone top up cards for 12Call service users.
We aim to offer you all that you need during your stay!!