Chaweng, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320
Location:Chaweng, Laem Din
|Summary of 9 reviews :||
The Avenue Samui is located in Chaweng and very close to Laem Din Market and the Thai Boxing Stadium. It is just 5 minutes walk to the beach, restaurants, massage and spa places and it is only 15 minutes drive to Samui International Airport. The resort features 111 guestrooms which are nicely decorated in modern style with private balcony, and fully equipped with all essential in-room amenities to provide most comfortable and pleasant stay. The facilities feature a rooftop pool, new fitness equipments, big car park, Wi-Fi internet throughout property, big meeting room which 300 paxs can fit in, and international restaurant. Moreover, they offers the special package for Weddings too. The Avenue Samui is the perfect place for everyone who loves to stay in quiet place but not too far from the city.
The internet did not work well on the 3rd floor and eventually went off completely. However, the staff gave us a full refund of the fee we had paid to use it. Other than this problem, the stay was smooth, the room nice, the location convenient to everything in Chaweng, and the staff always smiling and helpful.
Its ok if you want to stay for few days,but i would not expect to much.we stayed in superior room its far from it.Breakfast was fine.
cant complain,about booking service its all good
great hotel close to chaweng beach but not amongst the crowds easy walk to town.
excellent would definitly use again
Nice hotel, price and location OK
Location: At the girl streets Rooms: Humid and smelly (some of rooms). Cleaners do well in rooms. Public places: Dirty halls. Don t go here if you have astma or similar. Breakfast: little to choose from and most of the things will not be enough for everyone.
Great location , Clean room & service , only thing have to improve is don t have hair dryer in the room ,,,,,
Very helpful .
I booked 3 rooms for my family. All were great except my wife and mine s would get a pretty consistent smell coming from our bathroom. Other than that it was a wonderful place, easy to rent bikes and you could just melt into your bed.
Great~!!! No problems whatsoever!
Verry good!!! Not far to the Beach, verry cheap motorbikes & verry good Food
Hotel located about 15 minutes walk from the beach. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpfull. The Wifi is free and the fitness center is only 50 bahts per day for the hotel customers. The room is spacious. Nice place to stay.
Easy and quick. It would be better not to pay the entire stay in advance to be able to change plans if required. The change and cancellation policies could be charged less.
:: Superior Room - 56 Units ::
:: Deluxe Room - 19 Units ::
SERVICES & FACILITIES
:: Wine & Dine ::
:: Mellow Deli & Dining ::
Open Daily : 07.00 am. - 10.00 pm.
:: Meetings & Events ::
- Samui International Airport: 2.0 km.
- Nathon Pier: 28.0 km.
- Chaweng: 0.3 km.
- Shopping area: 0.2 km.
- Town Center: 4 minutes walk to Chaweng Beach, 1 minute walk to Thai boxing stadium
- Big Buddha Temple is Koh Samui's most popular attraction. This monumental attraction is situated in the Northeast of Koh Samui and near the airport. Built in 1972 by the local society to give both visitors and the locals a place to pay respects to The Lord Buddha, The Big Buddha sits at 15 meters tall. Visitors will marvel at the size and beauty of this remarkable statue. This stunning statue can also be seen from kilometers away and even from the air when arriving or leaving the island. At the base of the statue, several shops and restaurants are available to cater to the needs of devotees and tourists alike.
- Paradise Park Farm is a Koh Samui's largest attraction set on the island's highest mountain, Khao Pom. It is covered by a tropical rainforest full of waterfalls, rivers, exotic birds and wildlife. For a visitor looking for a place to relax and get up close to nature, Paradise Park Farm, located in Taling Ngam sub district, sits on a beautifully preserved verdant forest with an area of 20 acres. The park is also home to wildlife as well as hundreds of bird species. Paradise Park Farm opens for visitors from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm and shuttle service is provided at a fair price.
- Koh Samui Go-Kart. For visitors who seek the need for speed, Koh Samui Go-Kart is the place to go. Located in Chaweng area and west of Bophut, the Go Kart track offers 2 types of karts available for both beginners and experienced riders. The track also provides instructions and protective gear for your safety, what is left to do is only to jump in and off you go. The course is open everyday from 09.00 am to 09.00 pm.
- Koh Samui Butterfly Garden is situated south of the island in Na Tien area. Apart from the numerous species of butterflies on display, there is a variety of plants such as herbs and rare wild flowers for visitors to enjoy. The garden also features the bee house, a Thai style house which allows the visitor to observe the activities of bees, and the insect museum which displays rare insects from Thailand and other countries.