Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320
|Summary of 6 reviews :||
Melati Beach Resort and Spa is the holiday resort you have always dreamt of. Located on a very quite and secluded little beach in the very north of Koh Samui it is a luxury pool villa resort. All rooms and villas are perfectly incorporated by tropical plants. The Balinese style walled villas guaranty utmost privacy, are spacious and offer the luxury of either a bathtub or a private pool. Featuring 77 villas and suites you can choose from Grand Deluxe, Private Garden Pool, Pool Villas, Pool Villa Suites, Family Pool Villas and even 2 Presidential Suites. All room types provide guests with generous living space. The main, free form pool is directly at the beach with endless sea views. For your culinary delights the resort offers four different options from the pool bar and the chill-out pavilion up to the Asian restaurant and beachfront BBQ.
Very nice family pool villa we had! Hotel staff were very helpful too. Food in the hotel resturant was at reasonable price and food is tasty especially the pizza.. The downside is the water in the pool inside our villa is not clean.
Sawadee.com offer good hotel booking service and good rates too!
Fantastic hotel, had a great stay.
Website kept crashing when I tried to book, but both payments I made went through - the second payment was picked up as a duplicate payment so only one went through which was good.
Fantastic hotel with excellent staff. Only problem to note was that we were downgraded for our first night as the room we paid for 8 months in advance to secure was double booked!! Wouldnt usually be such a problem but as this was our honeymoon and we were only at the hotel for 4 nights, we weren t too happy! Other than that the hotel is excellent, it is a little isolated and nothing really within walking distance, a short taxi ride required for nearest shops/restaurants etc.
very good service will definately use for future bookings
What an amazing week long stay - not long enough. The staff are some of the best I have ever experienced!
The quality of the Hotel did not live upto my expectations especially at the pool area where most guests had to wait daily for towels.Spa area and alot of the Hotel areas look tired and out dated it needs a makeover. Telephone reception a nightmare very rarely did they come back to us with an answer.Breakfast buffet excellent. Car hire service excellent , boat trip booked from Hotel a disaster waiting to happen nobody should book this and I informed the Hotel to use another responsible company out of the 40 persons crammed onto a speed boat to go snorkelling 2 and half hours off the coast of Koh Samui in rough seas many people were sea sick and 18 including 2 in my party opted to return by ferry for safety having to pay a further 600 Bahts each for the trip never again ! unfortunately it has put me off returing to Thailand again.
One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, mainly because of the relaxed and welcoming staff. Facilities are excellent and the location very pretty. Nothing to much trouble, car hhire on site which you will need if stating a week or so.
I booked through Sawasdee.com. At first, I chose another hotel and they confirmed the price and charged my credit card with a deposit. The next day they sent an e-mail saying the price was wrong and I should book another hotel if I wished as it would take two weeks to refund the deposit. Reluctantly I did and booked this hotel. I will NEVER use SAWASDEE again - robbers!
Is a luxurious beachfront retreat of private pool villas appealing to the most discerning clientele. Architectural references are made to traditional Southern Thai styles incorporating important elements of feng shui and modern day chic, creating a perfect harmony and thus surpassing guests' expectation at every level. Lush tropical landscapes and carefully manicured gardens evoke a soothing and memorable resort experience which is uniquely Thai, uniquely Melati.
The resort boasts some 77 rooms, comprising:
- 38 Grand deluxe (77 - 95 sq.m.)
- 14 Private Garden Pool (144 sq.m.)
- 12 Pool Villas (143 sq.m.)
- 6 Pool Villa Suites (196 sq.m.)
- 5 Family Pool Villas (200 sq.m.)
- 2 Presidential Suites (347 sq.m.)
:: Grand Deluxe ::
:: Private Garden Pool ::
:: Pool Villa ::
:: Pool Villa Suite ::
:: 2 Bedroom Family Pool Villa ::
:: Presidential Suite ::
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- In-room personal safe
- IDD telephone
- Mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Satellite and cable LCD T.V., CD and DVD player
- Sun bathing deck with sun loungers
- Bathtub and separate shower room
- Outdoor rain shower
- Home theatre in pool villas categories
RESTAURANT & BAR
Dining at Melati Beach Resort & Spa is truly a memorable experience.
- The View restaurant located on the beachfront in a calming and relaxing ambience with an open kitchen, serves delectable BBQ dishes, international cuisine and fresh seafood.
- Kan Sak Thong specializes in Thai favourites and Asian Cuisine.
- See View Terrace & Lounge chill-out relaxation pavilion peaceful by the beach serving light snacks and drinks.
- Beach Swimming Pool Bar, the place that where you can sit back and enjoy your refreshments and delicious light snacks accompanied by sea breezes and splendid scenery.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- 2 Restaurant, one feature with an attractive
open-air, beachfront, poolside restaurant,
serving fresh seafood, International dishes
and traditional Thai favorites.
- 2 pool bars, 1 lobby bar and 1 beach bar
- 2 swimming pools
- Spa and Fitness center
- Meeting room / board rooms
- Internet and business center
- Airport limousine service
- Shuttle bus service to Chaweng Beach
- Multipurpose Sala / wedding gazebo
- Tour & travel agent desk
- Library and reading area
- Gift shop
- Car rental
- Car park
- Security guard 24 hours
- Reception with Manager on duty 24 hours
- International access to all room and area are available both broad band and wireless.