Bophut, Koh samui, Suratthani 84320
|Summary of reviews :||
The Maryoo Hotel is situated in the heights of the mountain between Choeng Mon and Chaweng. This is the greatest solution for people who want to stay away from noise and disturbance and in the meantime being 3 minutes away from Chaweng and Choeng Mon Beach. Maryoo Hotel, "Come to stay here" in Thai language, is a luxury hotel with 47 rooms, a main pool, restaurant and Thai massage services on the North East coast of Koh Samui. The hotel was designed to provide a high level of service at an affordable of priceThe hotel provides all the facilities of a 4 star resort. It is a great opportunity for medium budget travelers to enjoy a nice stay in Samui and keep their money for enjoying all the activities available around.
Accommodation is 47 rooms with Tropical Suite, Pool View Suite and Ocean View Suite. All rooms are same decorated but difference view.
:: Tropical Suite ::
:: Pool View Suite ::
:: Ocean View Suite ::
:: All Room Facilities ::
- 32" LCD TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Safety Box
- IDD Telephone
- Complementary bottled water
- Mini Bar
- Living room with sofa
- Dressing table
- Bathroom with all amenities
- Individual temperature control air conditioners
RESTAURANT & BAR
Everywhere you look you'll see food. Restaurants of varying price ranges exist and all have one thing in common, excellent food. And don't be put off by appearances; some of the best food on the island comes out of what can only be described as wooden shacks. If you like your food spicy then you can afford to be adventurous and order away, wherever you are. If not, then remember the phrase "Mai Pet" and the spiciness will be drastically reduced.
Even in the smallest of cafes, and restaurants, the staff will normally have some understanding of English, and menus tend to be in English and Thai.
There is an incredible choice of spa services and spas available from hotels and a high number of day spas.
The vast majority of hotels now include a spa but you may want to visit one of the many day spas. Simply ask for a menu and choose the experience that's perfect for you. The range of massages, treatments and therapies available is usually extensive and will cover everything you need to leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and relaxed.
You can plan your spa experiences according to your personal requirements and your budget. If you look around you will find the treatment you want at a price you can afford. The quality of the treatment is usually very good regardless of the price. However the accommodation, surroundings, service and sheer luxury can vary dramatically.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi with sun beds and umbrellas
- Main Pool Bar
- Open-air Restaurant serving a selection of Thai, Asian and trendy dishes
- Spa featuring a wide range of massage and aromatherapy treatments
- Internet wireless connection
- Concierge service for all excursions, tour and travel
- Confirmation of flight tickets
- Jeep and motorbike rental
- Shuttle bus service & private limousine service free of charge
for all transfers to Chaweng or Choeng Mon (in a reasonable limit of use)
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off (on request)
- Baby-sitting service (need to be advise one day before)
- Laundry & pressing service
- Postal / Parcel services
- Iron and Ironing board on request
- Room service available on request (Charges may apply)
- Medical services-doctor on call
- Wake up call
- Luggage storage on demand
- Public bathroom and changing facilities
- Private Parking