Koh Tao, Suratthani 84280
Location:Koh Tao, Mae Haad
|Summary of 27 reviews :||
Utopia Suites is located on Mae Haad, offers outstanding value in accommodation on Koh Tao. One bedroom apartments with kitchen and living room facing a white sandy beach overlooking native fishing boats in crystal clear waters or one of our rooms in the recently opened Utopia. The Apartments with ceiling fans in the bedroom and living room areas, 50 Channel satellite TV, kitchenette with microwave, electric coffee and tea kettle and fridge with mini-bar and hot water. (With air-conditioning or without air-conditioning). Some of the many activities on the island include snorkeling and scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, hiking, sailing, water-skiing, boarding, Thai cooking and yoga classes, fitness gym, pool, bowling and Thai boxing. For the young and young at heart, here are plenty of nightlife venues to frequent catering to all tastes.
We had a very pleasant stay at Utopia. Friendly staff and very kindfull and helpfull people. Rooms are comfortable and clean.
I and my wife where here for 5 - 6 years ago and that where very good service, but this time no good service!! Never again!
Like last year we had a pleasant stay at Utopia Hotel. Room with fan is large and clean and was perfectly cleaned up everyday. Friendly and helpfull staff.
Room was perfectly reserved by sawadee and all went right.
Плохой отель, за эти деньги лучше можно найти, не советую его букать
When i walked up to the place i see 2 women sitting there being bored. I tell them i made a reservation and they say what is the booking number. I tell them it is in my notebook and they need a printout and both point me to the nearest internetshop. Not a friendy or helpful start! The room was ok except that the window could not be closed and the bathroom had no ventilation.
A lot of mails for confirmation and payment compared to other sites.
Utopia Suites is located near the pier. The food there is very nice, and the waiter is kind and deligent. beside the hotel, there are some shops and bike rent, so it is very convenient.but the cock start singing around 12 midnight.
quick and helpful
The hotel is located next to the busiest pier on the island, which means there are tons of boats docked and constantly moving about. Although we had a nice little piece of beach, the constant noise was quite disturbing. The rooms ended up being more expensive than advertised, and after paying an arm and a leg, there was no water pressure for showers and sinks during the duration of our stay. These are not bungalows, as advertised, but hotel-style suites. Although the rooms are quite nice, overall, we will not be staying there again nor would I recommend Utopia to my friends.
good booking service, but lodging not as advertised
The appartaments ( i stayed in a luxury one ) are on the beach. It was big and clean. i only found 2 or 3 big Beatles! in the same zone you can find something cheaper, but in peak season everything is full, so i prefeared book from home and spend a little bit more.
fast & clear
Awful room and rude personal at check-in. Very overpriced! If you like sleeping at mornings dont go here! At 4AM the chickens begin, and they are 3meters from your bedroom... very noisy.
Next time I visit Koh Tao I will search for another hotel, for I didn t like location (I preffered Sairee beach but it was a little bit far from a hotel). Staff at reception neither friendly nor unfriendly. I booked it only due to close location to pier (3 minutes).
great as always!
Friendly, helpful staff. Great family hotel. Our room was able to sleep 4 people and opened directly on to the beach. The room was generous with 2 seperate areas and a bathroom. The breezes were welcome. Hotel was close to ferry stop. We had a short but very comfortable stay. Would gladly return.
Booking was simple. Communication before we arrived was clear. Made it easy. Thanks
For the young and young at heart, here are plenty of nightlife venues to frequent catering to all tastes.
International DJ's pump out "Bop til you Drop" music nightly. Recently some pubs have opened featuring live local and international bands.
The downstairs restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving both Western and Thai cuisine. Don't leave the island without trying one of our famous home burgers. Breakfast, lunch or dinner can be enjoyed in the restaurant or in the privacy of your own room.
:: Room with fan ::
:: Room with fan, AC ::
:: Room De Luxe with fan, A/C ::
SERVICES & FACILITIES
:: Services & facilities for rooms ::
- Free wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Fridge / Mini-bar
- Room Service
:: PADI Courses ::
- Learn to dive. Within 3-5 days you can obtain theoretic and practice knowledge do dive around the worlds dive sites. The dive course is conducted according to the standards of worldwide recognized organizations. Teaching materials, dive gear and boat fare are included as well as an international recognized license.
- In this 1-2 days lasting courses you obtain special knowledge about selected themes like night diving, wreck diving, cave diving, diving in hard currents, underwater biology, underwater photography and many more.
- The first step to become a professional. Within three or four weeks you learn advanced technics and theories. Be trained to supervise single divers or dive groups under water, demonstrate skills for beginners, maintain dive gear, direct a dive boat and many more.
- Within 2-3 days you improve your dive skills to dive without supervision of an instructor or dive master. Obligatory are deep diving and navigation. From many other themes you can choose three additional.
- Learn in 2 - 3 days to help yourself in critical situations and to safe and rescue your dive buddy in case of need. A must for self responsible divers who want to dive on their own with familiars or friends.
- If you are not sure that diving is the right sport for you then you should try it one day under the attend eyes of a dive instructor. Discover the beauty of the corals and the colorful fish in shallow water. We are sure that after a famous day you want to learn more about diving.