Koh Phangan, Suratthani 84280
Location:Haad Tian Beach
|Summary of 16 reviews :||
Haad Tian Beach Resort is a family run resort situated on the gorgeous Haad Tian Beach in the Northwest of Koh Phangan. This well-appointed resort lies just 5 minutes’ drive away from Haad Yao Beach and close by to various perfect diving sites. Various facilities on-site include travel & booking centre, beachfront bar and Thai & Western restaurant, internet access, jeep & motorbike rentals, and table tennis. A selection of soothing spa and massage treatments offered by all well-trained staff is guaranteed to make you feel totally relaxed and rejuvenated. Take a dip at the pool, relax in the Jacuzzi, or simply laze around the beach watching the picturesque sunset. Kayaking, scuba diving, and boat trips are just a few samples of fun days out here.
the swimming pool is good,can sit in there to watch the sunset but the location is not good,need go inside the mountain a bit far,and the road there is difficult to drive,very easy have accident. and there is no other things near the hotel,no market,no,resturan,no 7-11,need to walk at least 20mins to haad yao,its a little far
the cancel service is too much avance
Nice and friendly staff. The resort is very off and there is not much to do. No massage. The staff don t clean the beach.
We had ants and a cockroach in our room, mut the bungalow was located 10 metres from the water with a view over the ocean. Paradise-like location even thought it s far away from any society.
Although it s a lot far from the full moon party, but I love the survice I love all the employees there coz they took care of me like a familly. Of cause, I ll be back again!!
We stayed at Haad Tian Beach Resort for 5 days. In general everything was the way we expected it. The bungalow is pretty simple and clean. Haad Tian beach is shallow, but we got the bike and went to the nearest Haad Yao beach, which is great. The only disappointment is the pickup service from the pier. I phoned the resort to request a pickup in the morning, then on the pier at Surat Thani, then 1 hour before arrival to Thong Sala. All the times I was told that everything would be okay, but still they managed to miss our arrival and kept us waiting for the pickup for 40 minutes, which was not very pleasant for tired and hungry travellers. Despite this I would recommend Haad Tian Resort for holidays on Koh Phangan.
good as always
Had an enjoyable experience, the staff was helpful and friendly, the rooms were all we needed, easy taxi service because its far from the main beach of haad rin which is the only downfall but it has a nice private beach and the food is good (just a little slow)
It was our first trip to Phangan, we stayed in Samui and Krabi before. Huge difference in everything - roads, shops, services, all worse. So are the hotels, and as we didn t expect it, we were dissapointed a lot. Got taken it easy sooner we found that the Haad Tian Beach Resort is quite good for Phangan. Relaxed staff is always ready to help you, pool is good, private little bay with a desolate beach, poor snorkeling, rooms for any demand, simple breakfast by menu (no buffet), room making by your order. As we learned people are getting to Phangan for absolute relax and/or diving, so life and pleasures are very simple. We were a couple with a son of 11 there, and others were all youngsters. Trying to rent a car we found that there is no insurance all over the island, so be ready for it. Roads are quite good but narrow with fantastic sharp slopes, traffic is very low. Over all it was a good stay, we miss you Phangan.
Really nice place, loveley room with TV, has own private beach and free kayak use, has lovely pool and each bungalow has hammock. Really enjoyed staying there, Thai family owned with south african lady there too, all very very nice and helpful!
The resort is nice, especially the old bungalows with fan on beach front. The staff is very helpful and kind. Ideal location for those looking for a quiet and remote place to relax. Nice pool.
Excellent as always
The resort is very nice-peaceful and relaxing. Good swimming pool and crystal beach. Eventhough it s quite far from downtown and Haad Rin-Full Moon Pary, it provides good services. I really recommend if you love private beach and relaxing resort, you should stay here.
Great place - very relaxing and eventhough its an hour ride to Haad Rin,its easily accessible and scooters are always a good option. Haad yao which is a cool place is just over the hill so its easy to get there. Staff is very friendly and helpful! Would definately stay there again!
Quick and professional
Knowing Samui very well, we decided this time to go to Haad Tian Beach Resort on Koh Phangan. The Place is nice, the Food ok, the Management and Staff friendly. However it is lying on a small beach where with n access to any other Restaurant or Beach-Bar. So one is totally isolated. The Road is a steep Dirt-Road and dangereous for Bikers.Without any access and not much to do it becomes a boring place. Although we were looking for a un-crowded place it was even too boring for us. Jurgen &. Ina Randburg/South Africa
Besides our comments, SAWADEE is a great Site and since 2003 weonly book through SAWADEE and will do so again.
Haad Tian Beach Resort is a medium size well run family resort set in beautiful well established gardens and offers a large selection of different bungalows catering for individuals, couples, families and large groups. It offers stunning views of the sunsets over the Angthong National Marine Park, so at the end of the day you can just relax and unwind in one of our many hammocks, with the drink of your choice and watch the sun set at the end of another perfect day in paradise.
:: Fan Room Type A (Sea View) ::
Sea view bungalow with one double bed, Fan, Cold shower, Private bath room.
:: Fan Room Type C (Sea View) ::
Two double beds, fan, cold shower, private bath room.
:: Superior Room Type A (Sea View) ::
Beach front bungalow with one king size bed, air-con, hot shower, TV, UBC (Sat.- TV) & DVD player.
:: Deluxe Room Type A (Sea View) ::
:: Fan Room Type D (Garden View) ::
One double bed, Fan, Cold shower, Private bath room.
:: Superior Bungalow C (Sea View)::
Sea view bungalow with two single beds, air-con, hot shower, TV, UBC & DVD player. Excellent views of the sunset.
:: Superior Bungalow B (Garden View) ::
Garden view bungalow with one king size bed, air-con, hot shower, TV/UBC, DVD player.
:: Executive Room, Building (Garden View) ::
:: Deluxe Bungalow B (Garden View) ::
Garden view bungalow with one double bed, one single bed, air-con, hot shower, TV/UBC, DVD player, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities.
:: Ocean View Room (Sea View) ::
:: Family Room (Sea View) ::
SERVICES & FACILITIES
:: Facilities ::
- Swimming pool
- Travel & booking centre
- Thai & western restaurant
- Beachfront bar
- Convenience store
- International call & fax service
- Free pick-up service from the boat
- Taxi service
- Massage : Haad Tian offers a wide range of different massages from traditional Thai massage, aroma oil massage, foot reflexology massage, head massage and also body scrubs and body wraps, all performed by highly trained staff to make your stay even more relaxing.
- Table tennis
- Laundry service
- Jeep & motorcycle rentals
- Internet & free WIFI service : We have full internet facilities at Haad Tian, with colour printing, DVD/CD burning and downloading for your MP3 player with Skype and MSN loaded on all the computers.
:: Activities ::
- Snorkeling: Haad Tian has a large selection of masks, snorkels and fins for you to explore the live coral reefs and fish just off the beach.
- Motor Bike Hire: If you want to explore the island we have a selection of different motor bikes and mopeds for hire.
- 4x4 and Car Hire: We can also arrange 4x4 and car hire for families and large groups who want to explore the island.
- Boat Trips: we can also organize a variety of different boat trips around the island, weather you just want to explore different beaches or coves, snorkel at different locations and we can also organize fishing trips, so you can attempt to catch your own supper.
- Island Safari: If you want to relax and let someone else do the driving we can organize trips around the island to see the variety of different beauty spots including some of the outstanding temples, beaches and waterfalls on the island.
- Travel Agent: When your stay at Haad Tian unfortunately comes to an end, let us assist your in arranging your on going travel arrangements, we can sort out anything from boat travel to the neighboring islands or flights to Bangkok and beyond. Please contact reception for any further information and prices.