Bangkok Post Recommended
Dok Fai Ban Makham Wan Mueang Loei Red Cross Fair is held in front of the Loei City Hall during 1-9 February every year. Parades from various districts, as well as, cultural performances are highlights of the fair.
Eastern Cultural Fair and Sa Kaew Red Cross Fair is organised at Wat Sa Kaew Kindergarten during mid-February every year. There are processions of Sa Kaew’s culture and products, singing contest, exhibitions of the gover...
Giving Offerings to 108 Monks Festival is held to make merit and has been practiced for decades. The attractive festival is held along the Bangkok Noi Canal at many temples including Wat Thai Charoen, Wat Bang Krai Nok, ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here