Bangkok Post Recommended
The Wat Lampaya Floating Market is situated in front of Lampaya temple, on the Tha Cheen River. It is a centre of trade for fruits and vegetables as well as agricultural produce including rattanware, woven cotton, dyed c...
The seafood festival takes place during February or March every year in front of the City Pillar Shrine to promote the reputation of seafood products of the province, as well as, the agricultural produce of the Ban Phae...
Paet Rio Mango and Products Fair is held around March to April of every year at Phutthasothon School in Amphoe Mueang Chachoengsao, when mango trees bear fruit. There are booths of mango and agricultural produce on sale,...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here