Bangkok Post Recommended
The Bang Fai Sky Rocket Festival takes place yearly on Makha Puja Day at Wat Sa Morakot,. In the event, both monks and the public will practice meditation, as well as, pay respect and participate in the candle light cere...
The Nop Phra Len Phleng Fair is held during the celebrations of Makha Bucha (around February). The fair consists of colourfully decorated parades of participants dressed in ancient attires crossing the Ping to pay homage...
Shop for Five-Star Otop Products is held in Febuary every at Nakhon Pathom city hall. Each of the sub-districts of Nakhon Pathom will be offering a selection of their very best five-star products for sale at the fair. ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here