Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Communities & Old Markets
19 results found for " muang chiang mai "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Yee Peng (sometimes written as Yi Peng), is northern Thailand's version of the festival of lights in the 12th lunar month. Like the rest of Thailand, they do floating krathongs on the rivers and canals, but they are ...
Thailand International Balloon Festival is held in December every year. The event attracts over 300,000 spectators to witness a colourful showcase of hot air balloons from all over the world, including the US, UK, German...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "muang chiang mai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here