Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Communities & Old Markets
25 results found for " chiang mai "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Thailand International Balloon Festival is held in December every year. The event attracts over 300,000 spectators to witness a colourful showcase of hot air balloons from all over the world, including the US, UK, German...
Spend the night shopping and dining at Kalare Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai. There is plenty of parking and the whole project has 311 stalls for rent on 2,847.62 sq.m. There is a wide variety of eating establishment at th...
Chiang Mai Flower Festival is held in Nong Buak Hat Park in the first week of February every year, at the foot of Nawarat Bridge and Khuang Pratu Tha Pae area. The highlight of the festival is the car parade for which ea...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "chiang mai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here