Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Communities & Old Markets
24 results found for " chiang mai "
Bangkok Post Recommended
This is a strictly animist festival and is held on the 14th day of the waxing moon in the 7th lunar month. This festive event takes place at Mae Hia near Wat Doi Kham and concerns the guardian spirits known as Pu Sae and...
Bor Sang Umbrella and Sankampaeng Handicraft Festival is held in January every year, starting from the entrance to the end of the village. The houses and shops along the road are colourfully decorated in Lanna style and ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "chiang mai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here