Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Communities & Old Markets
16 results found for " chiang rai "
Bangkok Post Recommended
The Pla Buek Catfish Breeding and Conservation Fair is held at the Hat Krai village in Chiang Khong district from May 18-30. The annual event is a great opportunity to learn all about the various catfish that can be foun...
Sakura Flowers Blooming Fair is held at the end of January at Doi Mae Salong, Mae Fah Luang. It features exhibitions and demonstrations of the various teas from around the region. Also on offer are beauty contests and p...
The spectacular sight of the white and pink blossoms of Dok Sieo at Phu Chi Fah can be admired. Coincidently, it blooms around Valentine’s Day which makes a romantic getaway. During the festival, there are performances ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "chiang rai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here