Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Communities & Old Markets
4 results found for " phitsanulok "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Phitsanulok Food and Souvenir Festival is held in every April and December by Phitsanulok Municipality and TAT at the park by the Nan River, the festivity features food and famous products from the province. It is a grea...
Phitsanulok Traditional Long Boat Races is held on the Nan River, in front of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat Woramahawihan. They are held every September along with various religious rites such as robe-offering ceremony, c...
Nakhon Thai Flag Flying Festival is held on the 14th day of the waxing moon of the 12th lunar month. The locals will place the flag on top of Khao Chang Luang to mark the victory of Phokhun Bangklanghao over the Khmer in...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "phitsanulok" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here