Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Palaces & Historical Sites
23 results found for " nakhon ratchasima "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Muang Sema Historical Site is in Tambon Sema, about 37km from the city. From Amphoe Sung Noen Market go across the railway lines, past Ban Hin Tang to Sema 5km away. The Sema city plan is egg-shaped and is 3km wide and 4...
Egg-shaped, this city flourished during the Dvaravati period between the 12 and 17th Buddhist centuries. The city was 3 kilometres wide and 4 kilometres long and surrounded by a moat and city walls. Several important a...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "nakhon ratchasima" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here