Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Palaces & Historical Sites
3 results found for " phetchaburi "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Phra Nakhon Khiri, locally known as Khao Wang (Palace Hill) was built under the royal command of King Rama IV and in 1860 became his summer palace. It is the well known landmark in downtown Phetchaburi. The whole compoun...
Phraram Ratchaniwet Palace is a royal palace comprising a collection of golden teak buildings joined by a series of elevated walkways. The architectural design of the buildings are European and the palace was originally ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "phetchaburi" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here