Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Palaces & Historical Sites
14 results found for " phranakhon sri ayutthaya "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Phra Thinang Wehart Chamrun is a Chinese style two storey mansion which was built by the equivalent of the Chinese Chamber of Commerce and presented to King Chulalongkorn in 1889 as a gift. The ground floor contains a C...
Phra Thinang Aisawan Thiphta-Art is a small Thai style pagoda situated in the middle of a lake in the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace complex and is described as the personal seat of freedom. Built in 1876, it is a copy of the...
Phra Thinang Uthayan Phumisathian is one of many buildings making up the Bang Pa-In summer palace. It is a nice building from the outside, a minor part of the overall Bang Pa-In experience. Many visitors flock here to se...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "phranakhon sri ayutthaya" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here