Bangkok Post Recommended
Situated in Wat Sra Kampaeng Noi, Ban Klang, Tambon Kayung, the Khmer Ruins comprises of laterite stupa and a chapel with a big pond at the front, all are in the embrace of laterite wall. Once it had a stone carved linte...
Located in Wat Sra Kampaeng Yai, Ban Kampaeng Yai, Tambon Sra Kampaeng Yai, it is the biggest and most perfect Khmer Ruins in the province. The Khmer Ruins comprises of three stupas on the same base, lining in a north-so...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here