Bangkok Post Recommended
The hall of honour features the biography and achievement of statesman Gen Prem Tinsulanonda who devoted himself for developing Thailand in different areas. Group visitors can contact in prior at the Prem Tinsulanonda Fo...
In Prasat Hin Wat Sa Khampaeng Yai lies the ruins of various Hindu Gods. For example, you have the Hindu God Shiva as well as Lord Krishna, lifting the mountain Govarudana as well as Umar and his wife.All these can be se...
The Phra Nang Chamthewi Statue is located in the Nong Dok public park in town, commemorating the first ruler of Hariphunchai. It is a bronze statue and attracts a lot of people each year as a place of worship and reflect...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here