Bangkok Post Recommended
Phan Thai Norasing Shrine is regarded as the symbol of honesty by the local people and was erected to be a memorial to Phanthai Norasing, a man of integrity of the Ayutthaya period. Many visitors come here to worship an...
City Walls and Moats of Phitsanulok were made of clay akin to those of the Sukhothai era. Built at the command of King Borom Trailokanat of Ayutthaya as a fort to withstand incursions by both the Lanna and Burmese kingdo...
Thaksin Ratchaniwet Palace is located on Tanyongmat Mountain, Tambon Kaluwo Nua. His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej commissioned its construction in 1973 as his royal summer residence and it still used today. The comp...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here