Bangkok Post Recommended
The statue of Surin’s first mayor was built to honor Phaya Surin, who played a significant role in Surin’s history. It is situated at southern gate, which once was the inner city wall. The antique brass statue is 2.2m hi...
This monument, constructed in 1968, is in honour of the city's first ruler. The monument is situated on the south side of the city where the original city wall once existed.
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here