Bangkok Post Recommended
Located in Wat Phra That Narai Jengveng, Ban That, the lone stupa is built from sandstone on a laterite base and carved beautifully. Its lintel features Lord Krisna killing a lion in Bapuan Khmer art. The art on this st...
Nai Dok Nai Thongkaeo Monument was constructed by Wiset Chai Chan together with Ang Thong people to commemorate the two heroes of Ban Pho Thalay, Wiset Chai Chan people and Grandpa Dok and Thongkaeo who sacrificed their ...
The Phraya Chaisunthon Monument is located in front of the Kalasin Post Office. It is a life-sized monument made from bronze in a standing position. In the right hand it is holding a teapot, and in the left hand holding...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here