Bangkok Post Recommended
The Monument of King Taksin the Great has been built as a memorial site to commemorate King Taksin passing Chachoengsao after the fall of Ayutthaya in 1767 to restore Thailand's independence. It is told that at this...
This is a memorial extolling the heroic deeds of Thai ancestors who used their intellect, ability, flesh and blood, as well as their life to protect this motherland. It is also a museum providing knowledge on Thai histor...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here