Bangkok Post Recommended
Offering a lot of ancient objects from the Dvaravati, Lop Buri and Lanchang eras, this archaeological site is actually better known for its peculiar rock formations. Many of the structures built were adaptations of the ...
This site is situated 25km from Yasothon city. Its significant attractions include big Buddha image, pagodas containing soil from the holy sites of Buddhism, the replica of Buddha footprint, antique museum and Dong Muang...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here