Bangkok Post Recommended
The establishment of Ban Bang Sadet Court Doll Project was initiated by Her Majesty the Queen in 1976. Its main purpose is to help the villagers earn supplementary income. Besides admiring the shaded and magnificent sc...
This cliff-top Khmer sanctuary is still at the centre of a decades-long struggle between Thailand and Cambodia for ownership. Although registered by the Fine Arts Department and announced in the Royal Gazette in 1940, a...
Ban Prasat is the second archaeological site (the first was Ban Chiang) to be set up as an outdoor museum. Findings indicate that in the area lived a community in prehistory to early history. A community of the Dvaravati...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here