Bangkok Post Recommended
This is a large reservoir under the Royal Initiative of HM the King to improve the irrigation system on the plain in the valley. It is an earthfill dam with a height of 17.5 metres and a length of 720 metres. The surroun...
Tee Lor Su in the Karen language means the black waterfall or the great, awesome waterfall which is very appropriate. It originates from a stream called Huai Klo Tor and is about 900 metres above average sea level and is...
Tat Ton National Park is in the Phu Lan ka Mountain Range and Phu Lan Ka conservation forest. The park became the 23rd national park of Thailand. This region is a part of the Lum Pa Tao River source and runs towards the...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here