Bangkok Post Recommended
The three-level Pliew Waterfall features a basin of cool, clear water conducive for swimming and there are plenty of large fish in the streams. The Pliew Waterfall is a popular picnic spot where locals come to feed bean ...
Tharasawan Waterfall Forest Park covers an area of 17.72 sq.km. The Royal Forest Department declared it as a forest park on July 23, 1996. Most of the area is forest sanctuary and water shade area. Its high mountain is t...
Namtok Thara Sawan Forest Park is located in the Pa Khao Ma Mai Yok National Forest Reserve. The area was declared a forest park by the Royal Forest Department on 23 July, 1996. Regular rain causes an abundant evergreen ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here