Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Rivers, Waterfalls & Reservoirs
22 results found for " chiang mai "
Bangkok Post Recommended
The San Kamphaeng Hot Springs, near Chiang Mai, have water at over 100 Celcius, and are set in a wooded area surrounded by mountains. At the San Kamphaeng Hot Springs there is a mineral swimming pool and traditional styl...
Pa Pae Hot Spring, also called Pong Nam Duet, are natural hot springs that were discovered in the year 1957. The springs are very well maintained and are one of the most visited by tourists. The springs have about 60C te...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "chiang mai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here