Bangkok Post Recommended
The Royal Project Foundation in Chiang Mai was established on the 60th year of His Majesty the King's accession to the throne and the people of Thailand show their appreciation by holding many forms of celebrations....
The centre serves as a demonstrative development model for the hill tribe people based on the philosophy of promoting proper agricultural technology to hill tribe farmers. The site is open for the public to explore pilot...
The Symbol of Royal Projects Doi Kham involves many kind of fresh vegetables or the colorful profusion of flowers to celebrate the Kings imput. In the case of Thailand, many of these vegetables and flowers are not native...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "chiang mai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here