Bangkok Post Recommended
Huai Hong Khrai Royal Development Study Centre was established under the royal initiative on December 11, 1982 in the area of Khun Mae Kuang National Forest Reserve, Chiang Mai Province. It covers approximately 1,360 hec...
The Royal Project Foundation in Chiang Mai was established on the 60th year of His Majesty the King's accession to the throne and the people of Thailand show their appreciation by holding many forms of celebrations. ...
The centre serves as a demonstrative development model for the hill tribe people based on the philosophy of promoting proper agricultural technology to hill tribe farmers. The site is open for the public to explore pilot...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "chiang mai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here