Bangkok Post Recommended
The Wat Saket is a temple on a man-made hill (there are 318 steps to the top) on the Rattanakosin Island in Bangkok. The Golden Mount is a spire that is 260 feet high. The temple construction began in the 1800s in the re...
This temple, built in the reign of King Rama IV, is one of three temples required by ancient tradition to be situated within the capital.
Although the temple is rather small, the interior of the Phra Wihan Luang...
Or you are looking for
- listing in Embassies, Accommodation, Travel services, Transportation
- Widen your search result of "bangkok" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here