Bangkok Post Recommended
The Wat Phra That Borommathat Doi Suthep is a temple located in Chiang Mai, on the side of Suthep Mountain, some 3,000 feet above sea level. The temple was built in the reign of King Gue-Na in 1383. The 22-metre high tem...
Susan Hoi a.k.a. Fossils Shell Beach features a limestone slab formed from various types of embedded mollusks dated to approximately 40 million years ago. This shell graveyard used to be a large freshwater swamp, the hab...
0 replie(s) more details
Or you are looking for
- listing in Embassies, Accommodation, Travel services, Transportation
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here