Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Temples & Other Religious Sites
1 results found for " muang phrae "
Bangkok Post Recommended
The City Pillar Shrine Phrae is situated on Khum Deom Road in the town centre, which features an inscription stone with ancient Thai scripts of the Sukhothai period describing the construction of a temple in the town.
0 replie(s) more details
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "muang phrae" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here