Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Temples & Other Religious Sites
17 results found for " muang chiang mai "
Bangkok Post Recommended
The Wat Phra That Borommathat Doi Suthep is a temple located in Chiang Mai, on the side of Suthep Mountain, some 3,000 feet above sea level. The temple was built in the reign of King Gue-Na in 1383. The 22-metre high tem...
This temple is one of the best known temples in Chiang Mai. The temple can be seen from the city, as it is positioned on Suthep mountain. The temple offers a magnificent view of Chiang Mai down below. Visitors inter...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "muang chiang mai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here