Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Temples & Other Religious Sites
29 results found for " bangkok "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Wat Thewarat Kunchorn Worawiharn was originally a civil temple built during the Ayutthaya Period and called Wat Samor Khraeng. During the reign of King Rama IV, it was adopted as a third class royal temple and given ...
Wat Prayurawongsawat Worawihan was built since 1828. Uposatha or Ordination Hall is a beautiful building in Thai architectural style consisting of brick and stucco, measuring 18.24 by 25.20 metres. Its important archi...
The Evangelical Church of Bangkok is about 10 minute's walk from either the Asok or Nana BTS stations or the Sukhumvit MRT station. The Church offers English services at 8, 9, and 11am on Sunday mornings. More than ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "bangkok" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here